- Experienced Language Teachers
- Chinese and English
Must have a passion for teaching, native speakers with 3 years teaching experience preferred.
- English Teachers for Adults
- English Conversation Clubs
- Flower Arrangement Teacher
- Tour Guides
- Oil Painting
- Creative Writing For Kids
- English for Adults / Kids
- Painting / Drawing for Kids
- Photography / Photoshop Training
- Chinese Folk Culture / Traditional Calendar
- Chinese knotting
- Cooking (Thai Cooking / Dumpling Making / Chinese Cooking)
Community Center Shanghai offers many volunteering opportunities. Don't see something that interests you below? Just stop by and let us know where you would like to help (e.g. administrative, graphic design, front desk help, library, data entry) and we'll find a place for you!
- Front Desk Volunteer:
Fluent in English (Chinese is a plus), have a vibrant personality, good with computers, 1-2 days a week at reception. Hongqiao - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tours in Shanghai
- Native English Speakers for English Conversation Clubs
- Native Chinese Speakers for Chinese Conversation Clubs
- Giving Tree Support
Gift bag checking, executing ceremony logistics, helping to run errands. May require travel to ceremony locations.
October to December.
- River of Hearts Support
Assist in sorting through donated items and preparing the donated items for shipment.
- River of Hearts Drop-off Location
Offer your office, storage room, or garage as a drop-off location for gently new or used items to be donated to communities in need or sold to help cover River of Hearts shipping costs.
Contact Carrie Jones (email@example.com) with a letter of interest and resume.
Our basic requirements are a Master's Degree in a counseling related field, an active license if from a country that issues one, and at least two years of post-master's degree counseling experience.